Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dirty Turkey Talk

This list has been making the rounds for years. Not sure who originally wrote it but it wasn't me. I am all sweetness and light and would never say such things, unless it is Thanksgiving.

That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

How long do I beat it before it's ready?

Talk about huge breasts!

Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

How long will it take after you stick it in?

You'll know it's ready when it pops up!

Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

Just wait your turn, you'll get some.

It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

Whew, that's one terrific spread!

I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

Are you ready for seconds yet?

Don't play with your meat.

You still have a little bit on your chin.

If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!

It's Cool Whip time!


Count your blessings and have a
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: