Monday, December 26, 2005

Raspberry Woman

The Lubricator is taking the week off so I might take a little off, too. Time, that is. We may go chasing the snow or head to the beach or something.

Our Christmas was relaxing and very laid back. Santa wore his shades...

Santa in Shades

...and left under the tree for me, 12 Sparkling Days of Christmas in a shocking pink box. I have promised myself to have no more than one bottle per day through Epiphany. One should show a little restraint even if it is the holiday season.

by the case

Along with the case of raspberry Sparkletini was a bottle of raspberry vodka and a pair of raspberry colored, peppermint stripe pajamas. I guess The Lube thinks I will be spending much of the winter passed out in a raspberry-induced haze. Hey, at least I didn't get a Raspberry Beret, the kind you find in a second hand store. However, I did receive from my sister, the most totally outrageous "Diamond Girl" slippers that are covered with hot pink silk flower petals. I'll post a picture of them later.

I'll be in and out this week. Quite possibly, far out.

3 comments:

ChrisMoose said...

{{{I'll be in and out this week. Quite possibly, far out.}}}

Whatever you do, don't drop the martini glass!!!

SteenaMoose

Flaurella said...

However did you know? :::blink:::

Smart Moose!

Merry Holiday Week before New Year's, Steena. :))

Flaurella said...

Sanne,
I'll try to make a picture of them today. Diamond Girl is just the name of the slipper company, not a description of the slippers. Wait until you see them!! LOL

I am supposed to be on vacation but I am being worked to the bone by customers this week.

I really REALLY need a little vacation. :::whimper:::