Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Peaches are Hot

W4D was reading my blog from work.
He usually sends one-line emails several times a day.

First email: "I like the look of that peach."

I just knew he had one eyebrow crooked when he wrote that so I replied, "Yes, I knew you would and I know why you do."

An hour later, a romantic proposal arrives via email.
"Would you like to go to Lowe's or Home Depot with me after work."

"No, thanks, I'll pass."

Who says romance fades after you are married?

I switched handbags today. Found all sorts of lists and receipts tucked into the zippered compartments as well as some lint-covered Tic Tacs and coins rattling around in the bottom of the bag. The oddest thing I found was a Mammo-Wipe. I had a mammogram in April so why is there a Mammo-Wipe in my purse? Did I only use one at the time? Why would I save a wipe? What did I plan to do with it? Why did I put it in a hidden zippered compartment? These questions are bothering me.

No matter, I am going to put the Mammo-Wipe and a mint on DH's pillow tonight. When he goes upstairs, I will stay down here and listen for the reaction.

Old married folks are easily entertained.


Mammo-Wipe

No comments: