Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blink, Blink, Blink

I'm back. Took a mental health day yesterday. I did not work nor cook nor go near a computer. The wedding last weekend was great and I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

It's been a busy week. W4D and I were driving home after a very long day. We finally got home to find people standing in our driveway so that we were unable to turn and pull onto our property.

We had been out for hours and my bladder was about to burst. W4D was ready for a little relief, too. We were impatient, wanting to get into the house pronto and take care of business. Blinker on, stopped and waiting to turn for what seemed like the longest time, these two ladies continued to block our entrance while they let their leashed dogs weedle and sniff about in our mulch driveway.

"Jerk wads, jerk wads, jerk wads," I chanted as I crossed my legs in the car. I really had to go and these lolly-gaggers were blocking my passage.

DH said, "Do not call those people jerk wads."

"Why not," I asked.

"Because, they are my constituents."

"Then what should I call them?

"Jerk Wad Constituents."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a man for whom I would cast my vote!
annie p