Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Have an Aura. Whatever.

It turns out I have an aura.
I am not suprised that it is red, like wine
.


Your Aura is Red

You have a high level of emotion and anxiety. This can mean passion, but it usually means rage. Sometimes, you don't take these emotions out on others, you just use them as motivation - and it works!

The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures, much laughter.

Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez, Margaret Thatcher.

Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon, Hippy Dippy Weather Chick

I don't write these little blog fiillers
but I'm not above using one when I have nothing else.
Will let you know about my date with Ernesto in 24 to 36 hours.

2 comments:

Working on the 2nd half of life said...

Hey!!! I want an aura too....how do I get one?

Flaurella said...

Just click the link above that reads:
"What Color is Your Aura?"
LOL!