Friday, March 23, 2007

The Way We Were

Thank you all for noticing that Flaurella hasn't been here lately. I know for a fact that she appreciates your emails and phone calls and gifts, yessiree, especially the gifts.

Flaurella has been dealing with some health issues of the third kind. Even when Ms. Chickie is free from the influence of the others, it seems lately she's dealing with pollen allergies or food poisoning or a virus. It's always something with that broad. I think she likes it in her own little world where the E.T's float around and the voices do not allow her to blog. I insisted she go to the doctor today but so far, she hasn't budged out of that leather chair of hers.

Now, I don't think she's in danger of buying new Nike's, a purple cape and trying hitch a ride on the Hale-Bopp but The Flaurella is seriously stressed and it is affecting her health. So, here I am, stepping in to fill the gap until her next shipment of Acai Berries arrives from the Amazon. I'll try to keep you posted as time permits and forward any messages or photos as deigned by Her Grumpiness.

In the meantime, today, I am here to wish Flaurella a Happy Two Year Blog Anniversary. Frankly, not only did she look and act a lot younger two years ago when she started this thing, she seemed far more mentally competent to yours truly. But, what do I know? I am only the messenger who promised to help out for a while.

Happy Blogiversary, Flaurella.
You used to rock.
Snap Outta it!

8 comments:

Working on the 2nd half of life said...

....I agree...snap out of it, get over yourself and be a man.....oh..being a man would keep you in that leather chair or barcolounger...hm......ok......let me rephrase......get well or else dammit....

Aileen said...

Tell that Flaurelnator to get herself to the dr and get well!
Happy Bloggaversiary tooo youuuuuu~

jk said...

flaurella - miss ya bunches - get well soon - keep on bloggin', keep on keepin'on...smile!! flaurella blog fans to the bitter end!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, 2nd Half,

I now have control of the Flaurella's leather chair and the W4D's Barcalounger. Things will change while I am here, I promise.
Party on!

Anonymous said...

Dear Pronounced A-Leen,

That sissy pants will never go to the doctor as long as she can walk and talk. Once the oatmeal starts to dribble down her chin, we'll talk.

The Housesitter

Anonymous said...

dear jk,

I hope you like me since I am here now and I will not go peacefully into that good night.

Frank-ly <--pun intended) that Flaurella chick is a pain in the ass.

Randolph said...

Gosh, there is really much worthwhile data here!
site | site | site

Alan said...

For my part every person should read it.
jobs in NH | lemon trees | parts store